Sunday 19 September 2010

God! Has it been that long since I updated this blog?
Okay, so I rant on about what I've been up to for the past 18 months or do I just pretend that this is a new(ish) blog?

The later, I believe as I am rather tired.

Well, I'm still writing, but more on that later. First of all, I would like to thank all those wonderful people who put up with me at the Guy N Smith convention a couple of weeks ago. I do believe that a good time was had by all and Chris?

Well done on managing to talk to EVERYONE in Knighton!

Ok, writing.

At the moment, I'm currently on with a Shortstorython where I'm attempting to write at least one short story per week. I'm on week number five so far and (Fingers crossed) I'm still getting ideas and writing them down. I did upload a story onto Smashwords if you would care to view it.
I'm going from Wednesday to Wednesday which means that I have three days to finish the one I'm currently working on.
What is the aim of this mad idea? You ask. Well, It's been suggested to me that an unknown authors getting their first novels published are as rare as rocking horse doo. Consequently, I'm going to try and sneak in through the back door with a million (maybe less) well written short stories.

No comments: