Wednesday 9 February 2011

My Kindle journey.

Well, what can I say? I'm ACTUALLY selling books! It's not a lot but it's a start. I think this e-book revolution has altered my way of thinking.

Back in the distant past (Last year) I considered myself a man who wrote the occasional story, a man who thought too much and frequently became very depressed over the littlest of things. I wrote, saved them to disk and wrote some more.
I met a lot of wonderful friends over the internet who helped me with my prose, my editing and general story layout, but the stories always ended up getting saved and forgotten about.
Until I discovered the wonderful world of Indie publishing. Now, I'm writing more per week then I used to do in a month and that's got to be a good thing right? Some people seem to like my writing too - that was a bit of a shock, I can tell you!

So, I'm selling books, not many but who cares? PEOPLE other than myself have visited my worlds!
(Cool!)

No comments: